Use it on your PC to capture crisp images or as a digital video camera with an exceptional live image for observation of dynamic processes.
Or use the full flexibility of Axiocam ERc 5s as a stand-alone camera in your lab. You can store your images directly on an SD card and transfer them to a computer later. With this ZEISS camera, you are perfectly equipped for a wide range of applications.
Stand-alone: Skip the connections and just snap away
- – Acquire color images and store them on an SD memory card. Then easily transfer your images to a PC.
- – Easily move the camera to any microscope you want – on the camera body two buttons are available: one triggers the acquisition of the image, while the other performs an automatic white balance.
- – Transform every microscope cost-effectively, into a full-fledged, imaging station.
View smooth live images conveniently in a large format
- – Axiocam ERc 5s camera sends your live images directly to a connected monitor or projector via a DVI signal over an HDMI cable. Share and discuss your research with your work group.
- – Sit back and view your sample in comfort on a large screen. Your posture, the stand size, or the viewing angle are no longer an issue.
- – Acquire images through the provided remote control and adjust color saturation, contrast, brightness, and other acquisition parameters of your images accordingly through the on screen display menu. After defining the settings, you can easily store these settings and carry out routine tasks independently of any computer equipment.
Perform everyday tasks through Labscope iPad imaging app or ZEN imaging software
- – Go beyond snapping by freely choosing between your iPad or PC. With either Labscope or ZEN, you can measure distances and areas interactively, create annotations, and generate reports.
- – Using Labscope, you can save the files directly to your iPad or the Windows network, or you can share your files by emailing them to anyone, anywhere.
- – With ZEN you have the opportunity to upgrade to more advanced image processing and analysis, when the need arises.