Highlights– Acquire multichannel fluorescent images with just one click
– High resolution: Full 4K resolution in outstanding 30 fps
– Smart functions: Auto-adjustment of brightness, contrast and white balance
– Various applications: Digital documentation in biomedical routine and research laboratories, teaching in digital classroom environments
– Easy installation: USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, Wi-Fi compatible (with USB Wi-Fi adapter)
– Compatibility: Stand-alone mode without a PC, with Labscope imaging app as a network camera, with ZEN imaging software for advanced imaging
You benefit from:
– An integrated system that saves you both space and money because no extra computer is needed.
– Image data completeness since all metadata, including scaling, are automatically stored with your images.
… and all it takes is just a simple press of the Snap button.
In your biomedical routine lab for:
- – histological investigations
- – hematological observations
- – analysis of body fluids
- – food quality and control
- – forensic evidence
Or, via connected microscopes in your digital classroom for:
- – presenting
- – sharing, and
- – teaching
Corylus avellana in transmitted light brightfield