Highlights– Acquire multichannel fluorescent images with just one click
– Sensitive fluorescence documentation: 2 megapixel CMOS chip sensor with image diagonal of 13 mm and large pixel size
– Smart functions: Auto-adjustment of exposure time and gain as well as image enhancement functions
– Easy-to-use: Single button multichannel fluorescent acquisition when combined with Axiolab 5 or Axioscope 5 stands, , even in stand-alone mode
– Easy installation: USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, Wi-Fi compatible (with USB Wi-Fi adapter)
– Compatibility: Stand-alone mode without a PC, with Labscope imaging app as a network camera, with ZEN imaging software for advanced imaging
You benefit from:
– An integrated system that saves you both space and money because no extra computer is needed.
– Image data completeness since all metadata, including scaling, are automatically stored with your images.
… and all it takes is just a simple press of the Snap button.