SenTix®41, 41-3, 42: Standard electrodes with gel electrolyte and built-in temperature sensor for pH measurement in lab and field.
• Maintenance-free gel reference system over the entire product life
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Robust plastic shaft
pH electrodes with gel electrolyte and built-in temperature sensor are ideal for portable measurement but also for routine measurement in the lab. We especially recommend these pH electrodes for all applications, where reliable measured values are needed even under the most adverse conditions. They are available with different plugs and cable lengths.
• SenTix®41: 1 m fixed cable with DIN plug and 4 mm banana plug
• SenTix®41-3: 3 m fixed cable with DIN plug and 4 mm banana plug
• SenTix®42: 1 m fixed cable with BNC plug and 4 mm banana plug
The electrodes do not require any maintenance except occasional cleaning and are therefore especially economical.
|pH||0 …14 pH|
|Temperature||0 … 80 °C|
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.