- – Certified by the Australian Made Campaign as Made and Owned in Australia.
- – Power is supplied by one single phase 10A plug.
- – Operating temperature should not exceed 60°C to maintain reliability and efficiency.
- – Minimum operating depth should not be less than 80mm.
- – Care should always be taken to avoid excessive spillage of solution when draining fluid.
- – Resin coated transducers and circuit board for moisture protection
- – AS/NZS 3760:2010
- – AS/NZS 3100:2017
- – Certificate of Conformity No:E990002-(C-Tick)
- – Certificate for inclusion of medical device – Class 1 (T.G.A.)