The Honeywell Transmission Risk Air Monitor is an easy-to-deploy, portable device that measures carbon dioxide and features a proprietary risk alerting system based on different activity levels within a room. This allows end users to proactively improve indoor ventilation which can help reduce the spread of certain diseases and decrease the risk of exposure among building occupants.
Real-time monitoring of indoor ambient air can be an indicator of increased risk of airborne viral transmission, utilizing different levels of risk-based factors such as CO2 concentration levels and the type of human activity in the area. Using this guidance and proprietary algorithms, Honeywell identified air quality conditions that are driven by common activities and variables such as average room size, number of people present, breathing rate, and duration.
The device comes with three pre-programmed indoor activity settings: low activity (movie theaters, libraries, and classrooms), medium activity (restaurants, offices, small clinics), and high activity (gyms, indoor arenas, recreation centers) and is recommended for coverage of 800-1000 square feet. For each setting, the monitor provides indications using a traffic light pattern (green, yellow, or red) and a sound alarm so users can be aware of conditions that may increase the risk of airborne transmission based on detectable CO2 levels.
Features and Benefits
- – Monitor carbon dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity
- – Use non-dispersive infra-red (NDIR) sensor for more accurate monitoring
- – Three pre-programmed activity level settings (Low/Medium/High)
- – Traffic Light Visual Indication (Green/Yellow/Red)
- – Sound Alert: one beep for medium alert; two beeps for high alert
- – Small portable size and light weight
- – Easy-to-use one button setting
- – 10 hours battery life using Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- – 1-year limited product warranty
0 degree Celsius
50 degree Celsius
Battery Run Time
Certifications – Regional
CE, FCC, IC
1 yr limited warranty
Certifications – Performance
Number of Gas Sensors Included
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.