Thermoline pharmacy cabinets comply to AS85000: Quality Care Pharmacy Standard
Four premium models of specialty pharmacy/vaccine refrigerators are available up to 1150 Litres to accommodate the requirements of retail pharmacies, medical centers, hospitals and universities where pharmacy/vaccine products are required to be stored safely.
Temperature is precisely controlled electronically at +5°C in ambient up to 32°C. The digital display incorporates high (+8°C) and low (+2°C) temperature alarms, which emit visual and audible signals to warn the operator of an alarm condition. Connection to a building management system (BMS) has been made easy on the premium range, as they are supplied with voltage free contacts to allow connection for remote monitoring of power loss, low and high alarms.
Cabinet construction is grey Colorbond exterior with interior finish of stainless steel floor and white Colorbond walls. Insulation is high efficiency injected polyurethane foam. All models are available with either glass or solid self closing doors, with key locks on doors for security.
- – Internal forced air flow
- – Digital temperature display with high and low temperature alarms
- – Maximum and minimum temperature logging
- – Internal light on glass door cabinets
- – BMS (Voltage free contacts allow connection for remote monitoring of power loss, low and high temperature alarms)
- – Cable/monitoring port hole
- – Self closing doors with key locks
- – Frost free operation
- – Adjustable/removable shelves
- – Castors fitted for easy moving
- – Australian Made
Telemetry2U lets you monitor your sensors, control devices and automate tasks – all through one simple, secure, and configurable IoT platform. Thermoline products are compatible with their technology, allowing for:
- – Real-time data access on any device
- – Alerts and alarms for parameters you define – know instantly if temperatures rise or doors are left ajar
- – Comprehensive compliance reporting and historic data visualizations available on customizable dashboards
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.