Thermoline have nine laboratory incubators available, all designed and manufactured in Australia. These models are economical and very easy to use making them an ideal choice for all test samples requiring incubation. Users have the ability to change between fan forced or gravity convection operation via a simple switch located on the front of the incubator.
- – Stainless steel internal liner (easy to clean and non corrosive)
- – Removable open wire chrome plated shelves
- – Magnetic door gasket means positive door closure
- – Digital microprocessor control complete with digital display
- – Unique “Thermowall” heating system with electronic switching
- – Control accuracy at ±0.25°C
- – Australian Made
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.