Thermoline pharmacy cabinets comply to AS85000: Quality Care Pharmacy Standard
Thermoline has specially developed pharmacy and vaccine refrigerators, suitable for retail pharmacies, medical centres, universities and veterinary hospitals where pharmacy and/or vaccine products are required to be stored safely. Four larger premium models are also available up to 1150 liters in capacity for increased storage requirements.
Temperature is precisely controlled electronically at +5°C in ambients up to 32°C. The digital display incorporates high (+8°C) and low (+2°C) temperature alarms, which emit visual and audible signals to notify the operator when an alarm has been activated. Connection to a building management system (BMS) is available as an optional extra.
A low temperature, protective, cut-out (LTPC) can be fitted on request to prevent products inside the refrigerator from freezing (particularly important for the storage of vaccines). This independent device will turn off the refrigeration system should the control fail in the cooling mode.
- – Internal forced air flow
- – Digital Temperature Display with High and Low Temperature Alarms
- – Max/Min Temperature Logging
- – Internal Light
- – Cable/Monitoring Port Hole
- – Door Key Lock
- – Frost Free Operation
- – Adjustable/Removable Shelves
- – TEPR-145 and TEPR-200 now feature BMS as standard
- – Australian Made (except 145 and 200)
Telemetry2U lets you monitor your sensors, control devices and automate tasks – all through one simple, secure, and configurable IoT platform. Thermoline products are compatible with their technology, allowing for:
- – Real-time data access on any device
- – Alerts and alarms for parameters you define – know instantly if temperatures rise or doors are left ajar
- – Comprehensive compliance reporting and historic data visualizations available on customizable dashboards
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.