The shaking arm is located above the bath chamber as this ensures no leaks and allows for easy removal of the tray for cleaning. A turn valve located at the rear of the bath allows for the water to be easily drained.
The exterior of the bath is made from powder coated steel and the interior is a durable polished stainless steel. Heat loss is minimized by a hinged stainless steel gable lid.
This bath is supplied with a standard flat drilled tray which accommodates various flask clip sizes. A universal tray with springs arranged to hold a mixed load of different sized flasks can also be supplied as an optional extra.
- – Adjustable temperature range up to 90°C
- – Accurate digital PID temperature controller
- – Easy tray removal for cleaning
- – Hinged gable lid minimises heat loss
- – Durable stainless steel construction
- – Adjustable shaking rate
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.