Thermoline Scientific have been designing and manufacturing plant growth cabinets for over 30 years in our Sydney, Australia factory. Our new and improved control system provides users with increased flexibility while maintaining a simple to use platform. The Climatron® Premium Series provides precise control of the chamber environment including temperature, humidity, CO² (optional) and lighting for the optimum growth of plant material.
The Climatron® Premium Series plant growth chamber is available in a double door 2600L configuration.
This Climatron® plant growth chamber can be used for agricultural and life science applications including, but not limited to, plant production, bio-engineering, soil and food sciences and research applications.
- – Temperature range +5°C to +40°C (Lights Off )
- – Temperature range +5°C to +40°C (Lights On)
- – CO² range up to 3000 PPM
- – “Ezy-Lift” Hydraulic Adjustable Floor Level (with turn handle)
- – “Uni-Flow” perforated flooring
- – Growing volume option of 2600L
- – Light intensity up to 1200μmols @ 1m from light source
- – “Gro-Sensor” adjustable sensor box
- – User friendly 7” colour touch screen
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.