Thermoline have designed the Climatron® range of growth cabinets to maintain conditions critical for research applications such as Arabidopsis, plant growth, plant production, plant pathology, seedling germination, seed storage, tissue culture, insect incubation along with many other applications where precise control of temperature and or humidity is required.
Specific focus was given to ensure the temperature/humidity cabinet had easily operated touch screen controls and was manufactured to a high standard of quality yet remain very affordable. Most importantly, Thermoline wanted a cabinet that would allow customers to have their own input into the design of their cabinet by being able to easily vary the configuration of the cabinet to meet their specific research application by choosing to have their cabinet supplied with door lighting, various shelf lighting options, humidity control and carbon dioxide control.
- – Proudly designed and manufactured in Australia
- – Customize cabinet to your specific requirements
- – User friendly 7” colour touch screen
- – Easy to operate and program
- – Stainless steel internal liner which is corrosive resistant and easy to clean
- – Data logging and external communication via PC available
- – Castors fitted for ease of mobility
- – Adjustable shelves and self closing doors
Available in two sizes:
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.