Fits in• To your routine clinical and life science applications, with a 2-in-1 hybrid rotor
• To your timeline, with four customizable programs to quickly run routine protocols
• To your space, with its compact footprint
Stands out• Unique Thermo Scientific™ DualSpin™ rotor features hybrid design with interchangeable fixed angle and swinging buckets
• Large, brightly-lit display is easy to read and fast oneclick lid closure helps simplify operation
• Three selectable deceleration profiles including brake-off option are designed to optimize separation
Perform both your routine clinical and life science applications with one versatile centrifuge• Platelet-poor plasma (PPP) separation
• Clinical chemistry analysis
• Hematology analysis
• Serum preparation using gel tube
• Cell culture pelleting
2-in-1 Design: Discover outstanding versatility with the DualSpin rotorPerform both your routine clinical and life science applications in one platform with the DualSpin rotor. This lightweight 8-place rotor features a unique hybrid design with interchangeable fixed angle and swinging buckets, and is able to accommodate 1.4 mL to 15 mL tubes with two spacer options. Run common clinical IVD blood tubes, gel tubes, 10 mL standard syringes and 15 mL conical tubes—all in one versatile centrifuge with just one rotor. You can even run both fixed angle and swinging buckets at the same time to compare separation performance. A simple turn of the knob secures the rotor in place, without the
need for any tools.
Optimize your workflow with features designed to simplify operationWith the Medifuge small benchtop centrifuge, you can program up to 4 sets of custom run parameters to easily and quickly perform your routine protocols.
Additionally, the centrifuge has 3 deceleration profiles including standard, soft and brake-off options, designed to optimize separation.
Promote safety and environmental sustainability in your lab• Emergency lid lock release available in case of power failure
• Quiet operation at noise level less than 56 dBA
• Lightweight composite rotor is easy to handle and helps save energy during acceleration/deceleration
• Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, such as UL, CE and IVD
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.