The STP 120 tissue processor is designed to process biological specimens from chemical fixation to wax infiltration. Its unique design uses programmable, gentle centrifugal force to augment the normal vertical agitation process associated with carousel processors.
Customizable for Your Lab
• Immediate and delayed-start processing modes so you can process tissues when it’s most convenient
• Customizable spin speeds and programmable immersion time in each station to accommodate a variety of specimen types
• Microprocessor unit can maintain up to ten processing programs to save on programming time
• Basket holds up to 120 cassettes
• Save money by reducing reagent carryover through centrifugal spinning of the basket above the reagent vessel
Focused on Safety
• Reagent vessel covers and charcoal-enhanced ventilation help control
processing vapors for user safety
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.