When powered and controlled by the SBE 33, the water sampler can be used with an SBE 19, 19plus, 19plus V2, 25, 25plus, or 49 CTD, or without a CTD. The system provides real-time data telemetry and surface power for the CTD, and permits water sampler control with the SBE 33 front panel buttons or via our Seasave software.
The SBE 33 can also be used with a Power & Data Interface Module (PDIM) when a water sampler is not needed. The PDIM provides the same power and CTD data interface functionality as the water sampler, but without water sampling capability.
• Surface power and real-time data acquisition and control for Sea-Bird water samplers and CTDs; two-way communication over single- or multi-conductor sea cable, and ample power for auxiliary sensors integrated with the CTD.
• Bottles fired sequentially or in any order; front-panel LED display indicates which bottles have been fired.
• NMEA and Surface PAR interfaces; decoded latitude and longitude, and Surface PAR data, appended to CTD data in SBE 33, and passed to computer for storage and/or display with CTD data.
• Seasoft© V2 Windows software package (setup, real-time data acquisition, data processing).
• Five-year limited warranty.