Repetitive pipettes are the first choice when it comes to efficient dispensing of long series. Positive displacement pipettes are often the right solution for pipetting viscous media. The new stepper HandyStep® touch from BRAND combines both features.
With the touchscreen display, you conveniently swipe back and forth between functions and always have an overview of the essential information on your work steps. Operation is easy, even with protective gloves on. And speaking of easy, the days of manually changing tips are over. On the HandyStep® touch, lightly tapping on the Eject icon on the display is enough to eject the tip.
The HandyStep® touch repetitive pipette automatically recognizes the volume of the new BRAND PD- Tips II. This saves time and reduces the risk of error. Tips from many other manufacturers can also be used, providing maximum flexibility.
Charging is easy and efficient: simply place the HandyStep® touch in the inductive charging stand and the battery automatically starts charging.
– Touchscreen operation with intuitive menu navigation in English, German, Spanish, French and Chinese
– Automatic size detection of BRAND PD-Tips II
– Compatible with PD-Tips prior to the PD-Tips II generation and with tips from many other manufacturers: for example, Encode™ tips, Repet-Tips®, Combitips®, Combitips® plus, Combitips® advanced (the above-mentioned brands are property of their respective owners)
– Automatic tip ejection
– Variable volume adjustment from 1.0 μl to 50 ml
– Easy to clean thanks to smooth surface without grooves and edges
– Inductively rechargeable
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.