In-well (sub 2in diameter) cellular telemetry system is capable of sending data from a single instrument. Non-vented (absolute) and vented (gauged) options available. Non-vented option includes inbuilt barometric pressure sensor to compensate for water level changes due to barometric fluctuations. Rental includes USB set up cable and software CD. Compatible with In-Situ Level Trolls and Aqua Trolls.
- – Protect your investment – Low-profile system with automated alerts keeps equipment and data safe.
- – Less data processing – Built-in sensor automatically compensates for barometric pressure.
- – Streamline data collection – Integrate with HydroVu Data Services to simplify the task of filtering data for important results.
- – Respond to events faster – Real-time parameter threshold alerts keep you updated on important changes.
- – No more data gaps – System recognizes and sends any missed data, and duplicate logs give you confidence in even remote locations.