Key Product Features
- – Built in storage: Record and store hours of video (4K=10+, HD=40+) and 1000s of digital stills. As a data-logger, the Rayfin Coastal has built-in depth, tilt, and roll sensors, and can store NMEA sensor data.
- – Versatile: The Rayfin Coastal can conveniently work with your existing equipment and systems. Or, choose to eliminate your batteries and upgrade to the unique capabilities of SubC’s most versatile camera.
- – Real-Time and Intuitive: Conveniently view and download your footage in real-time while effortlessly controlling your camera, lights and lasers from a topside PC.
- – High Quality Optics: Capture the sharpest images in the harshest environments thanks to the scratch-resistant sapphire lens paired with water-corrected LiquidOptics™.
- – Easy Integration: Auxiliary ports on the back of the camera allow you to easily connect lights, lasers, and other sensors, saving you time and enhancing the quality of your footage.
- – End-To-End Support: Invested in the success of your system and project, we offer comprehensive remote training and ongoing support.
The Rayfin Mk2 Coastal 500m can be used for a variety of subsea applications.
- – Seafloor Tow Camera System Upgrades
- – Drop Camera Systems
- – Mid-Ocean Monitoring
- – Aquaculture Site Surveys
- – Environmental & Area Based Surveys
- – Offshore Wind Site Surveys
- – ROV Camera Upgrades
- – And More!
Rayfin Coastal Camera Models
Boost-Power Comms and Ethernet over two wires with signals carried over 410m of cable. Power your camera, two LEDs, lasers, depth, and other sensors while enabling live HD video and data to the surface. Used for tow and drop camera systems to dramatically reduce the cost of cabling.
Ethernet over twisted pair technology sends signals carried over 470m of tether or cable and uses an existing underwater power source. This model can upgrade ROVs to enable live water-corrected HD IP video and data over a single twisted pair within the tether.
|Rayfin Mk2 Benthic||Rayfin Mk2 Coastal||1Cam Mk6|
|HD over Ethernet (HDE)||✓|
|SubC Boost-Power Comms (BPC)||✓|
|Ethernet over Twisted Pair (ETP)||✓|
|Composite Video (SD)||✓||✓|
|HD-SDI over Coax (HDC)||✓||✓|
|4K over Single Mode Fiber (UHDF)||✓||✓|
|Internal Recording||4K, HD (H.265, H.264)||4K, HD (H.265, H.264)||4K, HD (H.264)|
|Storage Capacity||512GB or 1TB (optional)|
10 or (20) hours of 4K video, 40 or (80) hours of HD video. Thousands of digital stills.
|Zoom||12.3MP Sensor Zoom (5x Optical Equivalent)||12.3MP Sensor Zoom (5x Optical Equivalent)||20x Optical|
|Field of View (Diagonal)||81°||81°||78°|
|Camera Control||Ethernet, RS-485||Ethernet||RS232, RS485|
|Media Download||Real-time over Ethernet||Real-time over Ethernet||USB|
|Built-in Sensors||Tilt, Roll, Optional Depth and Temperature||Tilt, Roll, Optional Depth and Temperature|
|Aux Ports||2x to 4x||2x||1x|
|Optional Add-ons||LEDs and Lasers||LEDs and Lasers||LEDs and Lasers|