The Mini TDGP measures the total dissolved gas pressure in liquids. It provides accurate TDGP data and is designed for use in aquaculture, dam spillways, groundwater monitoring, and industrial applications.
Unlike other total gas pressure probes, the Mini TDGP is not affected by increasing hydrostatic pressure. The sensor’s semi-permeable membrane is also biofilm resistant.
The rugged Mini TDGP sensor is designed for use in water, oil, and contaminated mixtures. The probe combines an oil resistant membrane with a compact pressure sensor that provides quality TDGP data. The Mini TDGP sensor can be used for long term deployments with simple, stable and accurate results.
With periodic membrane cleaning and calibration checks, the Mini TDGP requires minimal maintenance.
- – High accuracy
- – Low power consumption
- – Easy integration
- – Long-term stability
- – Multiple data output formats available
- – Lightweight
- – Internal data logger and controller with 2GB flash memory
TDGP Sensor Applications
- – Monitoring gas supersaturation levels in water
- – Monitoring gas pressure in water wells during pumping
- – Aquaculture
- – Data correction for water samples collected for groundwater and wellwater monitoring
- – Monitoring TDGP in transformer fluids
|TDGP Range||0-2 bar Absolute|
0-7 bar Absolute
0-14 bar Absolute
*other ranges available
|Resolution||0.002% of Full Scale|
|Accuracy||± 0.1% (Temperature compensated from -10 to 50º C)|
|Equilibration rate (t63)||1.5 minutes (with pumped head at 20º C)|
|Length||28 cm (11 in)|
|Diameter||5.3 cm (2.1 in)|
|Weight||Air 0.53 kg (1.2 lbs)|
Water: -0.06 kg (-0.1 lbs)
|Housing Material||Acetal Plastic / Titanium|
|Depth Rating||0-6000 meters (Titanium)|
|Water Temperature||-2º to 50º C|
|Input voltage||6-24 VDC|
|Power consumption||0.2 W (10 mA at 12 V)|
|Data output||digital RS-232, ASCII format|
|Sample Rate||2 seconds|
Telemetry2U lets you monitor your sensors, control devices and automate tasks – all through one simple, secure, and configurable IoT platform. Pro-Oceanus products are compatible with their technology, allowing for:
- – Real-time data access on any device
- – Alerts and alarms for parameters you define
- – Comprehensive reporting and historic data visualizations available on customizable dashboards
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.