- – Prints each cassette in 10 seconds or less
- – Small footprint allows the printer to fit easily next to the grossing station
- – Print only the cassettes you need, right at the point of use
- – Print barcodes on cassettes to automate downstream processes
- – Eliminate manual handwriting processes
Achieving a Lean workflow requires having the tools you need where you need them. The PrintMate AS™ cassette printer’s footprint fits easily next to the grossing area. Its printing speed allows grossing at your pace, without long pauses waiting for a labeled cassette.
The PrintMate AS printer’s high-quality printing system marks every cassette with easy-to-read, permanent black type that enhances your lab’s accuracy and sample integrity, allowing you to focus on what matters most – positive patient outcomes.
Adapt to Your Needs
The PrintMate AS cassette printer can be used on-demand in any size laboratory. An optional dual-track collection system collects up to 100 cassettes in organizer trays which stack easily and simplify matching cassettes to specimen containers.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.