Aperture sizes range from 125 mm to 4 mm in square hole and 125 mm to 1 mm in round hole sieves.
Perforated plate sieves can be supplied in frame materials of brass or stainless steel and are all manufactured to the highest engineering standards to ensure quality and accuracy.
Woven wire sieves and perforated plate sieves are available to every national and international standard. Other materials and sizes can be produced to customer specifications.
- – Precision frame (ensures consistent nestability)
- – Precise aperture (in accordance with ISO 3310-2, ASTM E323 or other specifications)
- – Natural fillet (free flowing of sample)
- – Totally sealed (no crevice to lose material)
- – Evenly tensioned mesh (ensures accurate analysis)
- – Safe edge (big radius makes it comfortable to handle)
- – Serial number (ensures full traceability)
|Type of medium||perforated plate with square or round holes|
|Diameter||200 / 300 / 315 / 350 / 400 / 450 mm|
|Aperture sizes||125 – 1 mm round hole|
125 – 4 mm square hole
|Frame material||stainless steel / brass|
|Perforated plate material||stainless steel / plated steel|
|Height||full and half height version|