The OHAUS Valor compact food scales are OHAUS’s line of reliable and durable products that will increase your food weighing and proportioning productivity.
Available for capacities up to 30kg.
– Front and rear touchless sensors allow Valor 7000 to operate certain functions and it’s food-safe design is NSF Certified, USDA-AMS Accepted, and supports HACCP-Certified systems
– Large front and rear displays with backlights and checkweighing LED’s are among Valor 7000’s features that enhance the user experience and allow two operators to share one scale.
– Valor 7000 produces accurate results within one second to virtually eliminate your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you, not your weighing equipment.
– With Legal for Trade certifications and a food-safe design that is NSF Certified, USDA-AMS Accepted and supports HACCP Certified systems, Valor 4000 is ready for demanding applications.
– Touchless sensors combined with a half second stabilization time, as well as checkweighing and percent weighing modes, increase productivity without sacrificing accuracy.
– Safe to use in wet environments, Valor 4000’s flow-thru design ensures the scale remains clean and operational and its knife resistant keypad makes the scale more durable.
– The stainless steel Valor 3000 Xtreme is NSF Certified and supports HACCP-Certified systems helping to ensure the integrity and safety of all food products weighed on the scale.
– The compact Valor 3000 Xtreme requires minimal counter space and offers resolutions up to 40,000d and 0.01g, providing precise measurements in demanding environments.
– With software for general weighing, percent weighing and specific gravity, the Valor 3000 can be used for a variety of food weighing and measurement needs.
– Valor 2000 has a polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications.
– Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 2000 is NSF Certified and has an flow-thru design that ensures the scale remains clean and operational.
– With less than half a second stabilization time and front and rear LED displays, multiple operators can efficiently utilize one scale for the same job.
|30236097||V22PWE30T – 30KG X 5G NON TRADE|
|30236098||V22XWE30T – 30KG X 5G NON TRADE|
– Valor 1000 is NSF Certified and supports HACCP-Certified systems helping to ensure the integrity and safety of all food products weighed on the scale.
– With software for general weighing, checkweighing, and accumulation, Valor 1000 can be used for a variety of food weighing and measurement needs.
– An 80-hour internal rechargeable battery provides portability and ensures the scale will be operational when you need.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.