Frontier™ Multi Centrifuges are reliable compact low-speed general purpose centrifuges. The standard rotor options can process both round and conical bottom tubes (including common blood tubes), and can also be adapted easily with accessories to process smaller tubes. Designed with convenient operation in mind, the Multi Centrifuges feature an intuitive interface. The compact profile helps to save valuable bench space in labs.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Mini
– With a low voltage power input, quiet brushless motor and a rubber base that absorbs vibrations, Frontier 5306 minimizes operational noise and reduces disruptions in the laboratory.
– Frontier 5306 is designed with operator safety in mind, and includes a rotor imbalance sensor and two safety switches which immediately stop the rotors should the lid open during use.
– Frontier 5306 takes simple one-step operation to a new level. Simply place your sample in the centrifuge, close the lid, and it will begin to rotate without the press of a button
Frontier™ 5000 Series Micro
– Frontier Micro centrifuges offer a 1.5 / 2 ml microtube rotor with a biocontainment option. Additional rotor options support 5 ml microtubes, spin columns, PCR stripes, and hematocrit capillary tubes.
– Designed for ease of operation, Frontier Micro centrifuges feature convenient controls on an intuitive interface, allowing responsive operation – even when wearing gloves.
– Packaging all their functionality within a small footprint, Frontier Micro centrifuges save valuable space on the lab bench.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Multi
– Designed for ease of operation, Frontier™ Multi Centrifuges feature convenient control on an intuitive interface, which allows for responsive operation – even when wearing gloves.
– Frontier™ Multi Centrifuges can accommodate standard 50ml and 15ml tubes, including common blood tubes. When used with accessories, rotors can be adapted for sizes as small as 1.5ml.
– Enclosing all its functionalities within a small footprint, Frontier™ Multi Centrifuges save valuable space on the lab bench.
Frontier™ 5000 Series Multi Pro
– Our multi-purpose centrifuges offer a high-speed centrifugation platform which can be customized to fit workflow needs using a wide variety of rotors and accessories.
– The intuitive design of the centrifuges & accessories enable easy access to parameter settings, and quick rotation between applications.
– The performance of these centrifuges is propelled by German engineering, and high-quality components for reliable use.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.