– Mouth size: 20cm, 30cm, 50cm, 75cm. 1 sq. m, 2 sq. m, or custom size.
– Length ratio: 3:1, 4:1, 5:1 or custom length.
– Shape: conic, tubular/conic.
– Mesh size: 5 to 1800 micron.
– Choker band
– Buckets, made of PVC, 4 or 6 inch diameter. 12 inch long with screen
– Three point bridle
Double Release Mechanism (Model 112 DRM)
For “Close-Open-Close” operation of Plankton Nets or for double release of ballast or flotation packages, it is actuated by using standard weight messenger (.80 kg) with a minimum impact of 55 lb (25 kg).
It is positioned along a cable, up to 5/16″ (7.9 mm) diameter, by use of a wire stop. Weight 7.0 lb (3.20 kg).
Messenger (Model 112 MG)
Activates water samplers, sampling nets or any other underwater instruments mounted on a cable. Bronze, heavy duty messenger weights .85 kg (1.85 lb). Aluminum light duty messenger weights .40 kg (1.0 lb).
Both clip on cable up to 1/2″ (12 mm).