The 0.017 mm resolution means it can accurately measure small rainfall and even heavy dew events that other rain gauges miss. And, no moving sensor parts means the senor’s anemometer is accurate at low wind speeds. It even has an accelerometer, so you’ll always know the sensor is level and you’re getting accurate data.
The Obscape Data Portal is the ultimate tool to unify the office and the field.
Real-time data from all your Obscape sensors will be collected into the Obscape Data Portal; your gateway to the field. The convenient map-based interface allows for integral management of your data, devices and operations.
- – Unlimited devices per project – Up to 50 users per project
- – Software updates – Threshold alerts
- – Reports – Diagnostics – Secure Login
- – Forwarding options – White labelling
- air temperature
- solar irradiance
- rainfall intensity
- lightning strike count
- lightning distance
- wind speed
- wind direction
- gust wind speed
- vapor pressure
- atmospheric pressure
- relative humidity
The weather is an important boundary condition for many natural processes. By adding the Weather Station to your environmental monitoring setup, you will not overlook the impact of wind, rain and other weather components in your area of interest.
- – Comprehensive weather data
- – Completely wireless
- – Real-time data
- – Solar powered
- – 4G GSM telemetry (Satellite option)
- – Multiple mounting options
- – Versatile data portal included
More from the Obscape Family