The Wave Gauge is conveniently mounted above the water surface. It’s millimeter-accurate radar sensor ensures good-quality wave data. Wave observations in a harbor basin, at an offshore platform or at a shore-based pier or jetty have never been so easy. Whether you are interested in improving navigational safety or wish to investigate the impact of waves on coastal morphology, the Obscape Wave Gauge suits your needs.
– Ports and harbours
– Stationary offshore structures
– Piers and jetties
– Estuaries and lagoons
The Wave Gauge is powered by 18-36V mains power, while data transmission to the Obscape Data Portal is completely wireless because of the built-in 4G cellular modem. Therefore, the Wave Gauge is easy to install at any desired location within cellular coverage where mains power can be made available.
The Obscape Data Portal is the ultimate tool to unify the office and the field.
Real-time data from all your Obscape sensors will be collected into the Obscape Data Portal; your gateway to the field. The convenient map-based interface allows for integral management of your data, devices and operations.
- – Unlimited devices per project – Up to 50 users per project
- – Software updates – Threshold alerts
- – Reports – Diagnostics – Secure Login
- – Forwarding options – White labelling
The Wave Gauge is suitable for application in a harbor basin, at an offshore platform or at a shore-based pier or jetty. Whether you are interested in improving navigational safety or wish to investigate the impact of waves on coastal morphology, the Obscape Wave Gauge suits your needs.
- – Accurate water level data
- – Radar technology
- – No underwater components
- – Completely wireless
- – Real-time data
- – Mains and Solar powered
- – 4G GSM telemetry (optional Satellite)
- – Multiple mounting options
- – Easy and Secure data portal included Free of Charge
More from the Obscape Family