Rainfall is a key process in catchment management. It is an important source of water in natural water systems, but can also trigger flooding disasters. Rainfall intensity can vary strongly over time and at different locations in the water system. In order to determine the input of water into the system and to stay informed in disaster situations, a network of rain gauges is a basic necessity for any catchment monitoring programme. Obscape’s Rain Gauge is the perfect instrument to provide you with the latest rainfall data at any location in the catchment area.
The Obscape Data Portal is the ultimate tool to unify the office and the field.
Real-time data from all your Obscape sensors will be collected into the Obscape Data Portal; your gateway to the field. The convenient map-based interface allows for integral management of your data, devices and operations.
- – Unlimited devices per project – Up to 50 users per project
- – Software updates – Threshold alerts
- – Reports – Diagnostics – Secure Login
- – Forwarding options – White labelling
The weather is an important boundary condition for many natural processes. By adding the Weather Station to your environmental monitoring setup, you will not overlook the impact of wind, rain and other weather components in your area of interest.
In order to determine the input of water into the system and to stay informed in disaster situations, a network of rain gauges is a basic necessity for any catchment monitoring programme.
- – Accurate rainfall intensity measurements
- – Industry-standard rain collector
- – 0.2 mm resolution
- – Robust design
- – Completely wireless
- – Real-time data
- – Solar powered
- – 4G GSM telemetry (Satellite option )
- – Multiple mounting options
- – Versatile data portal included