Water level monitoring plays an important role in monitoring natural or man-made water systems. The Level Gauge is suitable for application in ports, rivers, estuaries, canals, manholes and storage basins. The instrument measures the distance to the water surface using an industry-standard radar sensor. It is mounted above the water surface, which avoids costly and labour-intensive underwater operations. The 40 metre range of the Level Gauge will cover even the most extreme water level variations.
– Ports and harbours
– Rivers and streams
– Estuaries and lagoons
– Lakes and dams
– Reservoirs and catchment areas
– Piers and jetties
– Offshore platforms and Aquiculture
– and many more!
Whether you are interested in tidal water level variations, stormwater runoff or storage basin volumes, the Obscape Level Gauge will suit your needs
The Obscape Data Portal is the ultimate tool to unify the office and the field.
Real-time data from all your Obscape sensors will be collected into the Obscape Data Portal; your gateway to the field. The convenient map-based interface allows for integral management of your data, devices and operations.
- – Unlimited devices per project – Up to 50 users per project
- – Software updates – Threshold alerts
- – Reports – Diagnostics – Secure Login
- – Forwarding options – White labelling
The Level Gauge is suitable for application in natural as well as man-made water systems. Whether you are interested in tidal water level variations, stormwater runoff or storage basin volumes, the Obscape Level Gauge will suit your needs.
- – Accurate water level data
- – Radar technology
- – No underwater components
- – Completely wireless
- – Real-time data
- – Solar powered
- – 4G GSM telemetry (optional Satellite)
- – Multiple mounting options
- – Easy and Secure data portal included Free of Charge
More from the Obscape Family