|Grade||Reag. Ph Eur,ISO|
|HS Code||2808 00 00|
|Boiling point||121 °C (1013 hPa)|
|Density||1.39 g/cm3 (20 °C)|
|Melting Point||-32 °C|
|pH value||<1 (H₂O, 20 °C) strongly acid|
|Vapor pressure||9.4 hPa (20 °C)|
|Safety Information according to GHS|
|Hazard Statement(s)||H272: May intensify fire; oxidizer.|
H290: May be corrosive to metals.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H331: Toxic if inhaled.
EUH071: Corrosive to the respiratory tract.
|Precautionary Statement(s)||P280: Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.|
P301 + P330 + P331: IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P304 + P340: IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P308 + P310: IF exposed or concerned: immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician.
|Storage class||5.1B Oxidizing hazardous materials|
|WGK||WGK 1 slightly hazardous to water|
|Hazard Symbols||Very toxic|
|Categories of danger||corrosive|
|R Phrase||R 8-26-35|
Contact with combustible material may cause fire.Very toxic by inhalation.Causes severe burns.
|S Phrase||S 17-26-28-36/37/39-45|
Keep away from combustible material.In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water.Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
Make An Enquiry
Make An Enquiry