The compact version of the Multi Water Sampler MWS SlimLine 6 is an instrument designed for the collection of water samples in successive water layers. Only one operation for 6 different samples! The sturdy stainless steel array is equipped with six racks to which Plastic Water Samplers with capacities of 1, 3.5 or 5 litres (depending on model selected) can be mounted.
Due to its compact dimensions and light weight it can easily be handled even on small vessels. The MWS SlimLine 6 is equipped with a motor-driven release device with an integrated Depth Meter (measuring range according to customers’ requirements). The water samplers are sequentially closed in the succession of their mounting to the array (i.e. No. 1, 2, 3, …). The state-of-the-art electronics, optimised in power consumption, are designed for ambient temperatures from – 40°C up to +85°C. The maximum operational water depth is 3000 metres. A special version for operational depths down to 6000 metres is available upon request. The MWS SlimLine 6 is generally delivered for combined Online/Offline use and is therefore the ideal all-purpose rosette system for use on research vessels with limited deck space.
– Compact size and low weight
– Combined online/offline use
– Bi-directional communication
– Standard depth range 3000 m
– Long distance FSK-telemetry (> 10000m)
– Low power consumption
– Battery operated Underwater Unit, max. voltage of 5 V at the conductor cable
– Electronics operate from -40°C up to +85°C
– EC-conformity (CE) EN 50081-1, EN 50082-1
– Additional sensors of various parameter
– Special version for operational depths down to 6000 metres
– All Multi Water Sampler are available as OEM versions for the control by third-party devices that are equipped with an extra serial RS-232 port. Protocol available on request.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.