The approved Multi Water Sampler MWS 12 is an instrument designed for the collection of water samples in successive water layers. Only one operation for 12 different samples! The sturdy stainless steel array is equipped with twelve racks to which Plastic Water Samplers or Free Flow Samplers with capacities from 1.7 to 10 litres capacity can be mounted. The MWS 12 is equipped with a motor-driven release device with an integrated Depth Meter (measuring range according to customers’ requirements). The water samplers are sequentially closed in the succession of their mounting to the array (i.e. No. 1, 2, 3, …, 10, 11 and 12).
The state-of-the-art electronics, optimised in power consumption, are designed for ambient temperatures from – 40°C up to +85°C. The maximum operational water depth is 3000 metres. A special version for operational depths down to 6000 metres is available upon request. The MWS 12 is generally delivered for combined Online/Offline use and is therefore the ideal all-purpose rosette system for use on any research vessel worldwide.
– Combined online/offline use
– Bi-directional communication
– Standard depth range 3000 m
– Long distance FSK-telemetry (> 10000m)
– Low power consumption
– Battery operated Underwater Unit, max. voltage of 5 V at the conductor cable
– Electronics operate from -40°C up to +85°C
– EC-conformity (CE) EN 50081-1, EN 50082-1
– Variant array sizes for 24 water samplers are available upon request
– Additional sensors of various parameter
– Special version for operational depths down to 6000 metres
– OEM Multi Water Sampler Array for 12 Water Sampler of 1.7l, 2.5l, 5l or 10l
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.