The Transferpette® S air displacement pipette allows you to work efficiently and ergonomically with both small and large volumes. Low operating forces and a short stroke ensure relaxed pipetting, even during long pipetting series. Due to its perfect ergonomics, the Transferpette® S provides a comfortable grip in any hand position, whether you are right- or left-handed, or have big or small hands. Changing your grip is not necessary, since the microliter pipette provides true one-hand operation: set the volume, pipette, eject the tip.
The volume-change protection is also easy to operate with gloves on and protects your set volume against accidental adjustment. The Transferpette® S also features Easy Calibration technology, which makes calibration a breeze. Calibration can be carried out without tools. A compatibility table shows which tips fit which device, so that you always order the correct pipette tips.
– Volume range of single-channel pipette: from 0.1 μl to 10 ml
– Short stroke and low operating forces
– Universal tip cone
– Completely autoclaving at 121 °C
– One-hand operation for right- and left-handed users
– Color code on volume adjustment wheel, shaft and volume-change protection
– Easy insertion and ejection of tips due to O-rings on multi-channel pipettes
– Can be calibrated easily and without tools thanks to Easy Calibration technology
– Slim shaft for sampling from narrow vessels (centrifuge tubes)
– Operating temperature from +15 °C to +40 °C
– Vapor pressure up to 500 mbar
– Viscosity up to 260 mPa s
|Cat.-No.||Volume range||Model||Accuracy in % (±)||Accuracy in µl (±)||Coefficient of variation (%)||Coefficient of variation in µl||Recommended tip size|
|705900||0,5 - 10 µl||M8-10||1,6 %||0,16 µl||0.01||0,1 µl||0,5 - 20|
|705906||5 - 50 µl||M8-50||0,8 %||0,4 µl||0,4 %||0,2 µl||2 - 200|
|705908||10 - 100 µl||M8-100||0,8 %||0,8 µl||0,3 %||0,3 µl||2 - 200|
|705910||20 - 200 µl||M8-200||0,8 %||1,6 µl||0,3 %||0,6 µl||2 - 200|
|705912||30 - 300 µl||M8-300||0,6 %||1,8 µl||0,3 %||0,9 µl||5 - 300|
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.