Nucleic acids extracted can be used in a number of downstream applications including: PCR, qPCR, Sequencing (NGS), Microarray, RFLP, Southern Blot Analysis.
- – Fully automated and integrated platform that offers cost and time savings -Purify nucleic acids of the highest yield and purity for downstream applications
- – Enjoy the flexibility and Simplicity to process 1-12 samples from a wide range of bio-specimens in a single cycle -Minimum cross contamination of samples based on the unique design of the platform
- – Uniquely designed magnetic bead processing chamber provides the highest quality results
- – Minimized nucleic acid loss and degradation
- – Reproducibility, lot-to-lot consistency, scalability, ease-of-use and convenience
- – Closed system that offers increased safety and efficiency
Research Use Only (RUO). Unless otherwise stated in our catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product(s), MP Biomedicals products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.