To deliver reliable, high-quality scientific results, you require consistently high-quality ultrapure water. The Milli-Q® EQ 7000 ultrapure water system is designed to produce consistent ultrapure water quality [resistivity 18.2 MΩ·cm @ 25 °C; total organic carbon (TOC) ≤ 5 ppb] that can be adapted to each user’s specific application requirements. Plus, a range of intelligent design features make it effortless to dispense water as needed and where needed in the lab.
The Type 1 water purification system that adapts to your laboratory space and science
Flexibility that fits your laboratory. You can choose…
- – The space-saving setup that works for you: On or under the bench, or up on the wall.
- – To system-mount or wall-mount the Q-POD® dispenser.
- – To wall mount the HMI touchscreen or place it on the bench up to 3 m from the system.
- – The feed water option available in your lab: Elix® electrodeionization (EDI), deionization (DI), reverse osmosis (RO), or distillation.
- – To adapt the final water quality according to your requirements with our range of Application POD-Pak final filters
Easy and agile Q-POD® ultrapure water dispensing
- – Select from 3 manual flow rates and one-touch volumetric dispensing.
- – NEW ‘Check & Dispense’ lights on the Q-POD® arm give you confidence that every dispense is the optimal dispense.
- – Mount the dispenser where you want it, up to 3 m from the purification unit.
- – A foot pedal option supports hands-free dispensing.
Large (7”) and intuitive touchscreen control
- – User-friendly HMI interface simplifies system use and data access.
- – Place the screen where you want it, up to 3 m from the purification unit.
- – Connectivity facilitates remote system monitoring and control, and data management.
At-a-glance water quality monitoring
- – Rapid quality monitoring assures your every dispense.
- – Inline proprietary TOC indicator measures at the point of use.
Confidence in authentic Milli-Q® quality
- – Achieve high-quality ultrapure water at predictable running costs.
- – Benefit from expert support throughout your system’s lifetime.
- – Select from a full range of services, including timesaving MyMilli-Q™ digital services
Support for your sustainability goals
- – >10% overall energy savings vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Reference system
- – 20% reduced plastic weight vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Reference system
- – 25% smaller footprint vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Reference system
- – 33% smaller and lighter purification cartridges vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Reference system
- – Minimal water and energy consumption when not used for extended periods
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.