- – Maximum energy efficiency compared to climate chambers with a compressor.
- – Absolutely homogeneous distribution of temperature.
- – Reliable and fail-safe, even after years of continuous operation.
- – Always a good climate: refrigerant-free, smooth running, compact, low-maintenance.
Powerful and energy-saving at the same time
- – Temperature range 0°C up to +70 °C
- – 9 model sizes (32 to 2140 litres volume)
- – 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- – Double doors as standard with fully insulated stainless steel, inside glass: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors (size 1400/2200 stainless steel doors with glass sector; sizes 750, 1060 and 1400 two leaves, size 2200 three leaves)
- – Fans integrated in the Peltier elements ensure rapid energy transfer and optimum temperature distribution
Unique temperature homogeneity
The Advanced Peltier Technology of the cooled incubator IPP eco ensures an extremely sensitive temperature control with the smallest control fluctuations, thereby guaranteeing the unique temperature homogeneity. The interior is completely closed off from the surroundings.
The advantages for you: minimum risk of the sample drying out, condensation forming during the cooling process occurs outside of the working chamber on the Peltier element. Since the cooling incubator IPPeco does not require a compressor, it saves valuable space in the laboratory and works with unmatched quiet and low vibrations.
A Memmert cooled incubator IPPeco offers unique advantages
- – Intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- – Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- – Heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- – A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL
- – 3 years guarantee worldwide
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.