- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Modern industrial design supports continuous improvement in rotor loading ergonomics, user safety and current needed certifications.
- Motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
Space Saving Design:
- Compact size conserves workspace on benchtop or floor
- Ergonomic height and curved design ensure comfortable sample handling and cleaning of unit
- Design saves up to 40% of energy on industry standard protocols such as blood separations or conical-tube processing
- Programmable centrifuge compressor start and stop can save both time and energy
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
- Secure locking system for easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors
- Saves time switching between applications
- Easy access to rotor chamber for quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life
Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System:
- Biocontainment solution that seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips
- Glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability
- Certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK
Thermo Scientific™ SMARTSpin™ Technology:
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option
- Optimizes safety and improves separations
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.