Mechanical Flowmeter MF 315
– A simple and reliable, impeller driven instrument used to determine the flowing speed of a variety of moving flulds.
– Mechanical odometer displays total impeller revolutions in an adjustable time period. The calibration chart, provided, converts counts to velocity or distance.
– High accuracy.readings due to its ability to self align with the fluid flow. The pivoting axle located at the balance center, facilitates orientation with the flow along the in-situ gravitational line.
– Free flooding capacity allows for usage at any depth.
– Double-point, flexible, connection for use with plankton nets or other plankton collecting equipment.
– Rigid pivoting axle for mounting on fixed support
– Manufactured entirely from corrosion resistant materials.
Electronic Flowmeter EF 325
– Same measuring principle, materials, overall configuration and use as the mechanical flowmeter Model MF 315.
– Features a LCD display mounted on a battery operated integrated circuit board, that gives total impeller rotations enabling flow speed calculation.
– On/Off switch and reset capabilities.
– The LCD is activated for 10 seconds at a time
– Records one way only thereby prolonging the battery life.
– More accurate than the mechanical flowmeter due to less moving parts.
– Practically maintenance free being a self contained chamber
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.