The LISST-Holo2 stores holograms for study of flocs, plankton, and other particles in water. It is an advanced successor to the original LISST-Holo.
This new version is the world’s fastest, capturing holograms at 20Hz. The same original housing now includes an 8-hr battery and 237GB of data memory. Processing speed per unit water volume imaged is faster than the competition. A unique new feature ranks thousands of holograms based on richness of imagery – a Sequoia innovation for fast overview of a collection of holograms.
– Submersible in-line holography
– Up to 20Hz continuous hologram capture
– Internal 237 GB data storage
– Internal rechargeable battery, (or external power for lab use)
– Faster processing, faster than the competition per unit volume imaged.
– An algorithm that ranks holograms by the richness of imagery in them
– Large volume viewed each image
– Programmable data collection
– Automated Batch or Detail hologram processing