The LISST-HAB is a LISST-200X integrated with three Turner Designs fluorometers, sensitive to algae pigments and Chlorophyll. The fluorometers are powered by the LISST-200X, which also controls their sampling. The fluorometer signals are then read by and integrated into the LISST-200X datastream for a unified dataset.
- – Complete package based on Small Angle Forward Scattering Laser Diffraction Technology
– Measures Particle Size and Concentration in 36 Size Classes
– Integrated with Turner Designs Cyclops-7F fluorometers engineered to detect Phycocyanin (freshwater HAB’s), Phycoerythrin (marine HAB’s), and Chlorophyll
– Internal programmable datalogger
– Small and Extended Battery Packs available for self-contained operation
– USB connection to PC for programming, offloading and real-time size distribution displays
– Programmable, autonomous data collection
– Integrated Depth and Fast Response Temperature Sensors
– Towable or integrated on profiling package or vehicle
The Turner Designs submersible instrumentation modules used in the LISST-HAB includes single-channel fluorometers for detection of chlorophyll, freshwater and marine HAB’s. Together with particle information from the LISST, this package solution provides a comprehensive picture of a HAB and its development.