This model supersedes the LISST-100X.
The LISST-200X marks a major advance in technology of our workhorse LISST-100X submersible laser-diffraction instruments used for use in rivers, streams, ports, harbors, coasts and oceans. It also measures the small-angle optical volume scattering function (VSF).
Similar to LISST-100X, it too holds calibration for life.
– Measures Particle Size and Concentration
– Particle Size Range: 1.0 to 500 microns
– Small angle VSF: 0.039 to 13.8 degrees.
– Extended Depth Rating: 600 meters
– Automated Pass/Fail report on Backgrounds
– Half the physical size of the LISST-100X
– Smarter data file structure
– Analog output of size and concentration
– Plug and Play Compatible with most CTDs