With static and drawdown modes, the Water Level Meter 100 can take static level readings and then switch to drawdown mode to perform low-flow and pump tests. Additionally, the IP68-rated probe can be submerged in depths of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) to determine the bottom of the well.
- – Submersible stainless steel probe
- – Nylon or aluminum reels (for tapes longer than 150 m or 400 ft) mounted on sturdy polyurethane-coated steel frames
- – Available in metric or U.S. units in lengths up to 600 m (2,000 ft)
- – Accuracy to each millimeter or 0.01 foot
- – Breaking load over 45 kg (100 lbs)
- – DC to AC conversion prevents corrosion and mineral buildup on probe
- – Sensitivity dial filters out false signals from falling water
- – Removable, sealed electronics module
- – Security link protects tape by releasing the probe if it becomes stuck in the well
- – Gives you years of accurate use – High-strength tape reduces stretching, ensuring accurate readings over the lifetime of the meter. Corrosion-resistant probe and protected electronics prevent wear and tear. Built-in roller bar guards the tape from rough or jagged well casings.
- – Reduces the amount of equipment needed– With the switch of a button you can use the same meter for static and drawdown modes, so you’ll always have the right tool for the job.
- – Helps you finish projects faster – The integrated well hanger and roller bar save time and money by both protecting the tape and speeding up deployment. Flexible tape winds smoothly onto the reel and does not stick to wet surfaces and well casings, and vinyl-coated carrying handle is ergonomically designed for easy tape rewinding.