- – Non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- – Available in several pressure ranges up to 250 ft (76 m).
- – 2.62 cm (1.03 in.) diameter
- – 2MB of memory with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points
- – Download data via telemetry system, Rugged TROLL Docking Station or direct-read cable (sold separately)
- – Titanium body with Delrin nose cone and backend
- – 10-year internal battery
- – Quick-disconnect cable
- – NIST calibration report
- – Faster setup and data collection – Easy-to-use software and flexible download options give you quick data access via telemetry and HydroVu Data Services, direct-read cable or docking station.
- – Reduce project costs – Economical water level logger gives you real-time data on a budget, with titanium construction that outlasts coated stainless steel data loggers.
- – Spend less time in the field – Zero-maintenance water level logger requires no desiccant, and batteries last 10+ years.
- – Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
Telemetry2U lets you monitor your sensors, control devices and automate tasks – all through one simple, secure, and configurable IoT platform. In Situ sensors are completely compatible with their technology, allowing for:
- – Real-time data access on any device
- – Alerts and alarms for parameters you define
- – 4G compatibility, allowing you to view live data from even remotely deployed sensors
- – Comprehensive reporting and historic data visualizations
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.