- – Most accurate DO probe on the market
- – Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, Modbus/RS485, SDI-12)
- – Available in standard 10m cable or twist-lock in custom lengths
- – Doesn’t corrode in saline environments
- – Hydrogen sulfide, chloride, ammonium, and oils don’t cause interference
- – Automated sensor cap diagnostic alerts
- – Requires only 8 to 36 VDC
- – Prevent fish kills – Easily connects to most controllers, SCADA, or PLCs for 24/7 monitoring and alarms.
- – Increase yields – High-accuracy probe lets you optimize DO for maximum growth.
- – Accurate, reliable data – Resists abrasion and photobleaching, with automated calibration that prevents long-term drift.
- – Easy maintenance – Cap lasts 24 months, automatically alerting you when it’s time to replace.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.