- – Most accurate DO probe on the market
- – Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, Modbus/RS485, SDI-12)
- – Available in standard 10m cable or twist-lock in custom lengths
- – Doesn’t corrode in saline environments
- – Hydrogen sulfide, chloride, ammonium, and oils don’t cause interference
- – Automated sensor cap diagnostic alerts
- – Requires only 8 to 36 VDC
- – Prevent fish kills – Easily connects to most controllers, SCADA, or PLCs for 24/7 monitoring and alarms.
- – Increase yields – High-accuracy probe lets you optimize DO for maximum growth.
- – Accurate, reliable data – Resists abrasion and photobleaching, with automated calibration that prevents long-term drift.
- – Easy maintenance – Cap lasts 24 months, automatically alerting you when it’s time to replace.
Telemetry2U lets you monitor your sensors, control devices and automate tasks – all through one simple, secure, and configurable IoT platform. In Situ sensors are completely compatible with their technology, allowing for:
- – Real-time data access on any device
- – Alerts and alarms for parameters you define
- – 4G compatibility, allowing you to view live data from even remotely deployed sensors
- – Comprehensive reporting and historic data visualizations
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.