- – Sub-1 inch diameter
- – Vented (gauged) pressure measurement for automatic atmospheric compensation
- – Fully sealed, all titanium construction and sensors
- – NIST calibration report
- – Flexible native communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- – Customizable Rugged Twist-lock Kevlar woven cable (sold separately) suitable for use in high solvents
- – Use data immediately – Vented configuration doesn’t require corrections for barometric pressure changes.
- – Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- – Simplify project setup and control – Open communications protocols easily integrate with existing telemetry systems and HydroVu Data Services, plus get 24/7 data and automatic event alerts.
- – Streamline data collection and analysis – User-friendly software minimizes setup time, with special logging modes for groundwater applications and automated graphing, reports and data export.
- – Reduce field time – Low-power loggers last 10+ years.
- – Quick and easy data-sharing – View and share data on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
Telemetry2U lets you monitor your sensors, control devices and automate tasks – all through one simple, secure, and configurable IoT platform. In Situ sensors are completely compatible with their technology, allowing for:
- – Real-time data access on any device
- – Alerts and alarms for parameters you define
- – 4G compatibility, allowing you to view live data from even remotely deployed sensors
- – Comprehensive reporting and historic data visualizations
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.