Sensor options include:
- – Temperature,
- – Conductivity,
- – pH/ORP,
- – Rugged Dissolved Oxygen (RDO®),
- – Turbidity,
- – Chlorophyll a,
- – Phycocyanin (BGA-PC),
- – Phycoerythrin (BGA-PE),
- – FDOM,
- – Crude Oil,
- – Rhodamine WT,
- – Fluorescein WT,
- – Ammonium (ISE),
- – Chloride (ISE) and,
- – Nitrate (ISE).
Perfect for a range of industries:
- – Lake, Stream and Wetland Monitoring
- – Coastal Deployments,
- – Stormwater Management,
- – Dam Monitoring,
- – Low-flow Groundwater Sampling,
- – Remediation and Mine Water Monitoring,
- – Surface Water Spot Sampling and Profiling
- – Aquaculture
3D Factory Calibration
In-Situ performs a multi-point factory calibration on every sensor, to ensure that the sensor is linear across its full range and simplify calibration for the user.
A shared Ecosystem
Reduce complexity and cost with equipment that works together. All Aqua TROLL products use the same ecosystem—from handheld to cable to communication.
Keep labor and equipment costs down with advanced passive and active antifouling on all sensors and 6+ month battery life.
In-Situ equipment is designed to withstand use in the harshest environments. Features designed to prevent breakage or failure include:
– Titanium restrictor
– Fully plotted sensors
– Redundant SD card storage
– Multi-chamber design
Built-In Error Protection
Prevent the most common damage or loss with:
– Slip-clutch wiper to prevent motor damage
– Smart sensors that fit in any port
– Wet-mate connectors that prevent water damage
– Anti-roll bumpers to keep equipment stationary
Mini Calibration Cup
The Aqua TROLL 800 uses only 100 mL of calibration solution for both rinsing and calibration.
This feature reduces the calibration cost by 5x over traditional methods, saving thousands of dollars in calibration solution per year.
Aqua TROLL sensors were designed to support spot-checking and profiling applications where sensor response time is critical.
The temperature sensor uses extended thermistor and insulated barriers; RDO® has optional fast-response formulation; and a round bulb increases surface area and improves response time on pH sensor.
Telemetry2U lets you monitor your sensors, control devices and automate tasks – all through one simple, secure, and configurable IoT platform. In Situ sensors are completely compatible with their technology, allowing for:
- – Real-time data access on any device
- – Alerts and alarms for parameters you define
- – 4G compatibility, allowing you to view live data from even remotely deployed sensors
- – Comprehensive reporting and historic data visualizations
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.