- – Base sensor configuration includes optical RDO, pH/ORP, turbidity, conductivity, temperature, and pressure
- – Ammonium, chloride and nitrate ISE nutrient sensors available
- – Rhodamine WT, Chlorophyll a, and Blue Green Algae – Phycocyanin (BGA-PC) and Phycoerythrin (BGA-PE) – sensors available.
- – Long-term pH stability: the Aqua TROLL 600 pH change is 0.0008 pH/day, or a change of 0.1 pH in 125 days.
- – Sub-2 inch passive and active antifouling system for all sensors, including cleanable conductivity
- – Vented (gauged) or non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- – Wireless Bluetooth® connection to the VuSitu Mobile App for iOS / Android or Win-Situ 5 for PC/laptop
- – Site tagging, GPS coordinates, and auto-calibration functions through the VuSitu Mobile App
- – LCD display for visual indication of overall probe functionality and battery, sensor, and log status
- – Internal memory plus an integrated micro SD card for data backup and download
- – RuggedCable options in poly or Tefzel for use in harsh environments
- – Field-tested design with corrosion-resistant housing
- – NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- – Dual-sided restrictor acts as a storage cup between deployments
- – Compatible with low-flow system (sold separately)
- – Customize to your needs – Flexible instrument that can be configured and modified based on the unique requirements of each site. Wet-mateable connectors and universal ports allow you to change sensors on the fly, so you can monitor the parameters you need for each job.
- – Minimal maintenance and field time – Drift-resistant sensors, long-lasting battery power, and corrosion-resistant design support long-deployments. Active and passive antifouling systems reduce cleaning requirements and extend the life of your investment. Reliable data logging and plenty of memory mean less trips to the field.
- – Get more accurate data — High-accuracy sensors come factory calibrated to give you the most reliable data possible. Smart sensors store information internally, maintaining data and calibration within the sensor for traceable results.
- – Quick and easy data-sharing – Sonde gives you real-time data access and instant results that can be emailed on the spot using your mobile device. Intuitive VuSitu Mobile App is an all-in-one software package that provides auto-configuration, simplified calibration, directed data analysis, and automated report creation.
- – Get built-in support — access free, 24/7 tech support right from the mobile app.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.