- – 12 parameters from six sensors
- – DO readings automatically compensate for salinity
- – Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 protocols
- – Compact instrument
- – Durable materials
- – Versatile power options (no internal battery)
- – Real-time readings (data storage unavailable)
- – Ideal for long-term monitoring – Rugged probe can be deployed for months of unattended operation.
- – Control project costs – Durable networking probe withstands harsh field conditions.
- – Reliable data – Patented, EPA-approved optical RDO sensor, plus multiparameter sensors that prevent drift that comes with age.
- – Fits your deployment – Compact design for narrow deployment locations.
- – 24/7 data access – Open communication protocols easily integrate into your existing telemetry system and HydroVu Data Services.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.