- – 12 parameters from six sensors
- – DO readings automatically compensate for salinity
- – Modbus/RS485 or SDI-12 protocols
- – Compact instrument
- – Durable materials
- – Versatile power options (no internal battery)
- – Real-time readings (data storage unavailable)
- – Ideal for long-term monitoring – Rugged probe can be deployed for months of unattended operation.
- – Control project costs – Durable networking probe withstands harsh field conditions.
- – Reliable data – Patented, EPA-approved optical RDO sensor, plus multiparameter sensors that prevent drift that comes with age.
- – Fits your deployment – Compact design for narrow deployment locations.
- – 24/7 data access – Open communication protocols easily integrate into your existing telemetry system and HydroVu Data Services.
Telemetry2U lets you monitor your sensors, control devices and automate tasks – all through one simple, secure, and configurable IoT platform. In Situ sensors are completely compatible with their technology, allowing for:
- – Real-time data access on any device
- – Alerts and alarms for parameters you define
- – 4G compatibility, allowing you to view live data from even remotely deployed sensors
- – Comprehensive reporting and historic data visualizations
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.