Thermostat control, plain plate: CH2092-001. Also available with PTFE coated plate (CH2093-001).
SPECIFICATIONS:• Plate size: 200 x 180 mm.
• Material: High temperature aluminium alloy.
• Front Panel Controls: Mains ON/OFF Switch. (illuminated). Control knob for heat and for stirrer speed..
• Cooling: Ventilated Housing and heat baffles mounted to the underside of hot plate. Convection cooling inside housing.
• Power: 220/240V.AC. 50/60 Hz. 3 Amp approx. Element 650 watt.
• Maximum plate surface temperature 320 C, with small load and with heat control on ‘FULL’. Heat adjustable from 0-10 on scale.
HOT PLATE STIRRER:
• Incorporates a speed controlled motor driving a rotating magnet under the hot plate to provide rotating field for stirring fluids by a magnetic “spin bar” immersed in the fluid. It is designed to heat and stir a fluid simultaneously.
• Motor: Brushless AC. motor with ball bearings for maintenance free and reliable operation. Speed control is electronic type providing a slow minimum speed for titration work and excellent high speed for very strong mixing and stirring. High magnet strength permits the stirring of high viscosity fluids.
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.