The HyperOCR optical sensors feature enhanced performance specifications such as increased sensitivity and resolution, providing significant advantages for key applications such as above-water and profiling radiometry. The HyperOCR sensors are fully digital optical packages, providing 136 channels of calibrated optical data from 350–800 nm.
– Irradiance and radiance radiometers for in-water and in-air applications
– Fully characterized cosine response
– Integrated shutter for accurate dark correction
– Networking capability
– Data logging and processing software included
– Fast sampling rate (up to 3 Hz)
– optional Bioshutter anti-biofouling solution
Servicing, Calibration and Support
Imbros’ local engineering department can service, repair and calibrate your instrument without expensive shipping costs or wait times.