PRO-Clean quickly and accurately monitors the cleanliness of surfaces to help ensure product quality by detecting protein residues left behind after cleaning. Simply swab a surface, release the reagent, and if protein residue is present the reagent will turn purple. The more contamination present, the quicker and darker the color change to purple. PRO-Clean quickly validates the hygiene of a surface, allowing immediate corrective action to be taken if necessary.
- – Results in 1-10 minutes
- – Easy–to-interpret color change – no instrumentation required
- – Unique liquid stable chemistry produces consistent results
- – Pre-moistened swab provides reliable collection, recovery, and detection to ensure consistent results
- – Low carbon footprint devices are 100% recyclable
- – 18 month shelf life at room or refrigerated temperatures (2-25°C)
Reliable and Accurate Changeover Cleaning Verification
Why test for protein residue? Protein is more difficult to remove from surfaces than glucose or other residues, so it’s a good indicator of surface contamination. If you need to verify protein removal quickly, PRO-Clean® is reliable and accurate.
No Interpretation Required
The results couldn’t be easier to read. If protein is present in a sample, the reagent in the device will turn purple for immediate verification that is simple for any user to understand without interpretation or instrumentation. To learn more, watch the video above.